maanantai 24. tammikuuta 2011

Friends 2.06

Friends 2.06 TOW the baby on the bus
I was feeling depressed, so I watched an old episode of Friends from the good old season 2. As much as I think Chandler and Monica are one the most amazing couples out there, I miss terribly the times when it was just Chandler and Joey.

I ignored the Phoebe/Rachel sideplot and simply concentrated on Joey and Chandler. Those guys are just so funny together. I want a friend like those guys are to each other.
+ Chandler mocks Monica for not having a boyfriend or a baby. The former is ironic when you think about the future. The latter is 'Ouch', when you think about the future.
+ J/C pretend to be a gay couple to get Ben. F-un-ny.
+ "What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?"
+ Frank Jr. makes an appearance and gets money from his sister, though it is unclear whether he's Frank Jr. here or just some guy.
+ "I've got kiwi! Run, Joey, run!"
+ Rachel was finally ignored for the most part. Yes!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti